Dental AssistantPA - Pittston
Pay Rate: $18 - $20 per hour
Are you ready to join a vibrant team where your dental assistant skills can truly shine? We're seeking a talented individual to elevate the efficiency and warmth of our dental practice, ensuring every patient's visit is not only productive but also pleasant.
As a key member of our team, you'll be the friendly face greeting our patients and setting the tone for their experience. Your keen eye for detail and knack for organization will streamline our office operations, enabling our dentist to focus on delivering exceptional care.
- Warmly welcome patients upon their arrival at our office, ensuring they feel comfortable and at ease for their treatment or checkup.
- Expertly prepare treatment rooms with the necessary instruments and materials, guaranteeing a smooth and efficient workflow for procedures.
- Maintain strict adherence to sterilization protocols, prioritizing the safety and well-being of our patients.
- Collaborate closely with our dentist, utilizing your expertise in 4-handed dentistry to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist with lab tasks as needed, contributing to the seamless operation of our practice.
- Educate patients on proper oral hygiene practices and provide clear post-operative care instructions to promote their comfort and well-being.
- Uphold the cleanliness and organization of our dental rooms, ensuring they are fully stocked and ready for patient care.
- Manage appointment scheduling and assist with payment procedures, ensuring a seamless and hassle-free experience for our patients.
- Provide valuable support to our front office staff during downtime, demonstrating your versatility and commitment to teamwork.
- Demonstrated experience as a dental assistant, with a solid understanding of dental instruments and sterilization methods.
- Knowledgeable about health and safety regulations, ensuring compliance at all times.
- Proficiency in regulated non-surgical tasks like coronal polishing is highly desirable.
- Strong computer skills to facilitate record-keeping and office management tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fostering positive interactions with patients and colleagues alike.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a reputation for reliability and dependability.
- High school diploma required, with graduation from a dental assistant school preferred.
- Additional certification or training, such as EFDA, is considered a valuable asset.
This is a full-time position offering competitive compensation of up to $20.00 per hour, along with a range of benefits including employee discounts and paid time off. Join us in creating a welcoming and efficient environment where patient care always comes first.
- Monday to Friday
- Mon - (9:30 AM - 7:00 PM)
- Tue - (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Wed, Thur, Fri - (8:30 AM - 4:00 PM)