Senior Escrow Officer / Branch ManagerFL - Naples
Pay Rate: $60,000 - $70,000 per year
Overview: As the Escrow Branch Manager/Senior Escrow, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the daily operations of our escrow department in Issaquah, WA. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the efficient processing of real estate transactions and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in escrow services, exceptional leadership skills, and a commitment to upholding the company's standards of excellence.
Team Leadership: Lead and mentor a team of escrow officers, assistants, and support staff. Provide guidance, training, and performance evaluations to ensure individual and team success.
Operational Management: Oversee the day-to-day operations of the escrow branch, including transaction processing, document preparation, and compliance with industry regulations and company policies.
Customer Service: Maintain a customer-centric approach, addressing client inquiries and concerns promptly. Ensure a seamless and positive customer experience throughout the escrow process.
Business Development: Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to expand the company's client base and build strong relationships with real estate agents, lenders, and other stakeholders in the community.
Quality Assurance: Implement quality control measures to guarantee the accuracy and completeness of escrow transactions, minimizing errors and mitigating potential risks.
Financial Oversight: Monitor and manage the branch's financial performance, including budgeting, expense control, and revenue generation to achieve established targets.
Compliance: Stay up-to-date with relevant laws, regulations, and industry best practices. Ensure strict adherence to compliance requirements throughout all escrow processes.
Reporting: Prepare regular reports on branch performance, operational metrics, and market trends for presentation to senior management.
Problem Solving: Address and resolve complex issues that may arise during escrow transactions, working closely with the team and clients to find suitable solutions.
Process Improvement: Continuously identify opportunities to streamline processes, enhance operational efficiency, and optimize customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in escrow services, with a proven track record of managing successful escrow transactions.
- Strong knowledge of real estate laws, regulations, and industry practices.
- Prior experience in team management and leadership.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Detail-oriented and organized, capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in escrow software and relevant computer applications.
- A valid escrow officer's license in the state of Washington is desirable.