Licensed Clinical Social Worker/TherapistAL - Athens
Pay Rate: $50,000 - $55,000 per year
We are seeking compassionate and highly skilled Licensed Therapists/Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join our team. As a Social Worker/Therapist, you will provide individual, couple, family, and group therapy to clients, helping them navigate through various mental health challenges and achieve their therapeutic goals. With your expertise and clinical knowledge, you will make a significant impact on the lives of those seeking support and guidance. This position requires licensure as an LICSW.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of clients' mental health needs, including evaluating their strengths, challenges, and treatment goals.
- Develop personalized treatment plans based on clients' needs, incorporating evidence-based therapeutic modalities and interventions.
- Provide individual therapy sessions to clients, utilizing a client-centered approach and therapeutic techniques that align with their unique circumstances.
- Conduct couple and family therapy sessions to address relationship dynamics, communication issues, and other relational challenges.
- Facilitate group therapy sessions, creating a safe and supportive environment for clients to explore shared experiences and gain insight.
- Collaborate and coordinate care with other healthcare professionals, including psychiatrists, primary care physicians, and community resources, to ensure comprehensive treatment and continuity of care.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records, including progress notes, treatment plans, and other required documentation, ensuring compliance with ethical and legal standards.
- Stay informed about current research, best practices, and advancements in the field of mental health therapy, and integrate new knowledge into clinical practice.
- Participate in supervision, case consultations, and professional development activities to enhance clinical skills and maintain licensure requirements.
- Uphold ethical standards and confidentiality guidelines in all aspects of therapy and client interactions.
- Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, or a related field.
- Active and unrestricted licensure as an LICSW, LPC, ALPC, or LMFT.
- Minimum of [X] years of clinical experience providing therapy to individuals, couples, families, and/or groups.
- Proficient in conducting assessments, developing treatment plans, and implementing evidence-based therapeutic interventions.
- Strong knowledge of various therapeutic modalities, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), psychodynamic therapy, and solution-focused therapy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to establish rapport with clients and create a safe therapeutic environment.
- Empathy, compassion, and cultural sensitivity to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Ability to maintain professional boundaries, confidentiality, and ethical standards in all client interactions.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage a caseload, prioritize tasks, and meet documentation requirements.
- Continuous commitment to personal and professional growth, including ongoing supervision, training, and development.