Financial Analyst LeadCA - Rancho Cucamonga
Pay Rate: $75,000 - $85,000 per hour
Are you enthusiastic about analyzing and interpreting financial data? Are you seeking a dynamic career path with room for advancement? If so, we have an amazing opportunity for you to join our exceptional team!
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will play a crucial role in our Finance department, taking charge of daily operations when the VP of Finance is unavailable. Your responsibilities will include performing financial reporting, analyzing financial results, and providing valuable business insights. You will tackle complex analytical projects, such as financial performance assessments, budgeting, investment analysis, and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to accuracy
- Aspiring to grow into a leadership position
- Looking for a role with substantial growth potential
- Eager to learn and collaborate in financial analysis
- Deliver outstanding member service, adhering to Service Standards in all interactions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and primary liaison for the Finance department.
- Train and mentor Finance team members, ensuring their professional development.
- Lead the department in meeting the goals of the organization.
- Assist the VP in conducting department meetings and keeping team members informed of changes.
- Review assignments of junior financial analysts and operations specialists to ensure timely completion.
- Act as the lead point of contact for regulatory reporting and financial audits.
- Foster the department's growth and keep it updated on regulatory changes.
- Manage end user authorization for all Credit Union bank accounts, ensuring compliance with policies.
- Document and enhance systems, processes, and procedures to improve efficiency.
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence department to develop complex analytical reports.
- Lead the team in departmental reporting to senior management, the Board of Directors, and regulatory agencies.
- Take charge of ad hoc projects, providing valuable insights to senior management.
- Develop and maintain schedules and reports for financial performance analysis and investment portfolios.
- Oversee investment and loan portfolio reporting and generate related ad hoc reports.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of accounting tasks during month-end processes.
- Monitor investment cash flow and account balances in the Federal Home Loan Bank.
- Create and maintain complex schedules for financial reporting and key performance indicators.
- Assist in the preparation, review, and consolidation of monthly financial reporting.
- Generate monthly financial reports using ProfitStar software as needed.
- Analyze financial performance trends and risks based on economic data and local market conditions.
- Prepare various reports, including liquidity reports, investment reports, and regulatory reports.
- Serve as a backup for the VP of Finance, demonstrating advanced knowledge of financial reporting software and other financial management tools.
- Weekly pay
- Opportunities for career development
- Eligibility for educational expense assistance through a scholarship program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance for both part-time and full-time employees
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Paid time off accrual begins upon hire, including vacation days, holidays, and sick leave
- Company-provided life insurance at twice your annual salary
- Additional perks, such as consumer loan discounts and subscriptions to modern health and care services.