Customer Service AgentCA - Los Angeles
Pay Rate: $45,000 - $60,000 per year
Direct Hire + Benefits
In-Office Shift Monday to Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Help manage current customer accounts.
- Deal with inbound and outbound phone calls and emails
- Maintain relationships and provide exceptional with carriers and customers.
- Solve customer and carrier problems and help resolve issues.
- In charge of booking, documentation and scheduling
- Assist manager with any office responsibilities
- Ad hoc duties
- High school or GED required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment
- Accurate and able to produce quality work
- Dependability and Problem solver
- Previous customer service or call center experience
- 3 years of Logistics experience preferred
- Experience with IAC (Indirect Air Carrier Management System) and TSA requirements