Remote Interactive Producer XR/VRCA - Remote in Southern California
Pay Rate: $95,000 per hour
***Remote in So-Cal with the availability to travel to Los Angeles as needed***
- Ability to lead artists and developers.
- Collaborate with other teams such as Sales and Executives to create project plans including SOW, budget, scope, and timelines.
- Ability to create project pricing and forecasting.
- Scheduling to deliver projects with adequate resources.
- Understand and plan for all project deliverables.
- Identify production concerns and conflicts regarding schedule, cost, and project scopes, as well as provide solutions, creating SOWs, change orders, and budget updates.
- Assist in producing and maintaining budgets and cost forecasts for projects.
- Submit weekly project reports and budget reviews to executives.
- Guide, mentor, motivate, and maintain a creative environment for success.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Producer in an interactive agency, video game development, or digital advertising agency
- Project management experience (certification preferred)
- Experience with agile or waterfall methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and guide a team.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of XR, AR, VR, and/or MR technologies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Multitasker, detail-oriented and customer oriented.