Sanitation SupervisorNJ - Secaucus
Pay Rate: $60,000 - $65,000 per year
- Train and mentor staff regarding food safety protocols and risks
- Constantly review current sanitation protocols to maximize effectiveness and cost efficiency.
- Review and update sanitation SOPs
- Report sanitation violations and implement corrective actions.
- In charge of performing periodic sanitation supplies inventory counts
- In charge of pest-control surveillance
- Complete ATP swabbing and allergen analysis on cleansed equipment.
- Experience with Global Food Safety Initiatives
- Supervise cleaning crews
- Ad hoc duties
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Spanish preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented
- High School diploma or GED and relative training
- 4+ years of experience
- Office proficiency and general computer skills
- Knowledge of any of the following:
- Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP)
- Standards for Inspection of Prerequisite and Food Safety Programs (AIB)
- Safe Quality Food (SQF)
- BRC Global Standard for Food Safety
- International Featured Standards (IFS)
- Health, dental, life, vision
- PTO, 401K Matched.