IT ManagerCompany: Hybrid in Los Angeles
CA - LOS ANGELES
Pay Rate: $110,000 - $150,000 per year
Remote/Hybrid in Los Angeles, CA with the availability to come into the office as needed by upper management
Shift Mon - Fri 9 AM to 6 PM
- Provide support and troubleshoot the company’s IT infrastructure.
- Supervising and overseeing the department staff
- Design, maintain and map out all computers, peripherals, and software.
- Provide Tier 2/3 support (all desktop support, client workstations, back-up systems, and upgrade company related software, user set up, peripheral and communication devise installation)
- Ability to negotiate with vendors and contractors.
- Audit all the systems and new technologies.
- Create and implement disaster recovery and back-up methods.
- Budgeting department financial requirements
- Recommend the best IT strategies and guidelines.
- Oversee Active Directory, Windows and Linux-based servers and applications,
- Oversee and configure switches, routers, and firewalls, SAN Environments
- In charge of managing Office 365, SharePoint, Azure, OneDrive, etc.
- Management and configuration of virtual environments
- Create and revise all IT documentation.
- In charge of IT troubleshooting and tech support.
- Project Management
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field
- Extensive project management experience (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) PMP preferred.
- 5+ years of experience managing an IT department and providing desktop support.
- Knowledge of system backup and verification:
- Knowledge of networking and network security
- IT Certifications is preferred.
- Programming languages knowledge
- Experience with 3D rendering software preferred.
- Experience with building and repairing PC hardware.
- Multi-tasking ability, detail-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player and leadership skills