Employment AttorneyIL - Chicago
Pay Rate: $60,000 per year
As our Employment Attorney, you will have the opportunity to fight for our clients and win the largest workplace retaliation and harassment, unpaid wages, leaves of absence, and wrongful termination single action settlements and verdicts achievable.
- Lead a team of Associates, Paralegals, and Legal Assistants.
- Develop legal strategies to resolve cases favorably and cost-effectively for clients.
- Take and run depositions and meet and confers.
- Conduct ADR mediations and negotiations.
- Develop and deliver arguments and represent clients in employment matters.
- Bring a team-oriented and positive attitude to our Los Angeles office.
- Licensed and in good standing with the California State Bar.
- At least two years of experience specializing in employment litigation.
- Superior analytical and legal research skills.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Exceptional organizational skills, including time management.
- Ability to type 40 wpm