SBA Commercial Lender/ BDOCO - Denver
Pay Rate: $70,000 - $80,000 per hour
Commercial Lending Professionals
Our Client is hiring experienced Remote SBA Commercial Lender/ Business Development Officer in Florida. Join a growing organization that offers excellent opportunities for career growth, a team atmosphere and a competitive benefits package.
Job Description The Commercial Loan Officer will develop loan requests, provide documentation and prepare loan presentations with the support of a credit analyst. Loan sizes will range up to $2MM. The qualified candidate may also assist in the periodic collection and review of all updated financial documentation ensuring the credit level is maintained.
- Responsible for developing new relationships in order to expand our C & I customer base.
- Candidate must possess the ability to identify and refer cross-sell opportunities.
- Assist in negotiating loans and structuring presentations.
- Participate in monitoring loan repayment activities and take necessary action to collect past due accounts.
- Assists with documenting loans to ensure complete loan files are maintained.
- Maintain full understanding of the Bank's Lending Policy and applicable lending related policies and procedures.
- May perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
- A high level of analytical skill to assess and evaluate loan risk, credit limitations and appraisals; have a thorough understanding of underwriting and financial data.
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout the Bank and to represent the Bank positively to the public, cultivating working relationships with current customers and Bank personnel.
- Experience with Microsoft software, including MS Excel and MS Word.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, and/or commensurate work experience is required.
- SBA Lending experience a plus.