Legal Assistant Workersapos Comp DefenseCA - Remote in California
Pay Rate: $60,000 - $69,000 per year
***Full Time - Remote, CA residents***
- Excellent work/life balance
- Direct Hire
- 100% Medical, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, and Life insurance.
- Optional dental plan
- 401k plan
- Paid time off
- Receive and transcribe legal dictation of reports, conference, settlement disbursement reports, etc.
- Proofread and correct documents and maintain files, logs, and other information
- Prepare Pre-Trial Conference Statements, settlement documents and Trial exhibits in advance of hearings and depositions as applicable.
- Accurately document/bill for billable work/tasks
- Ad hoc duties
- 3+ years of experience as a Legal Secretary in a workers' compensation defense firm required.
- Knowledge of Outlook, Acrobat, and cloud storage.
- Skilled typing ability as well as strong writing, proofreading, spelling, and grammar skills.
- A1- Law Case Management Software, VTransact, and EAMS are a plus.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills