Executive AssistantCA - Chula Vista
Pay Rate: $50,000 - $70,000 per year
- Support the CEO of the team in all aspects of his work including building the business, working with his personal clients, calendar management, and email management.
- Management of transactions from contract to close.
- Create and execute on systems for agent recruiting.
- Build, implement, maintain, and OWN all systems for internal communication, team calendar, company social media presence internally and externally, office management, client care systems, team retention and recognition, onboarding systems for new agents, and referrals.
- Create and maintain the team's operations manual that documents all systems and standards that are not able to exist within our technology leverage, Brivity.
- Commit to weekly 1:1 coaching sessions, PLACE trainings, and Brivity trainings.
Skills and Character Necessary:
- Enjoy communicating with clients
- Notice and take pride in the details
- Team player
- Proven ability to lead yourself and others with conviction
- Owning projects once asked to do them and following up with status updates
- Ability and desire to focus on one task for at least an hour during time blocks
- Positive and direct communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to problem solve and use critical thinking daily
- Have a "do whatever it takes mentality
- Follow a current process as well as improving them and create new processes
- Learning-based and growth-minded
- Proactive vs. reactive
- Impeccably organized
- Knowledge of basic office suite software and calendaring systems
- Excellent time management skills
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm and motivated under pressure
- Have patience with a high volume, detailed role
- Use social media for the benefit of the company as an ambassador
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- 2+ years experience in an administrative role
- Customer service and leadership experience
- Compensation DOE, range from $50,000-$70,000 which includes a comprehensive benefits package
- This position will require getting a California real estate license, but it is not required upon starting the position.
- We have an in-house work model with flexibility for an occasional work from home day and vacation planning.
- This role may travel 1-2 times per year locally or out of state for conferences
- We are excited to meet the person(s) that truly believe they could be a match!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
Real Estate License Preferred but not required.
Location Chula Vista, CA
Part time considered depending on experience