Pre-Litigation Supervising AttorneyCA - Los Angeles
Pay Rate: $200,000 - $250,000 per year
Our award-winning, rapidly growing law firm is urgently seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated, and driven Pre-Litigation Supervising Attorney to support our Pre-Litigation Personal Injury Department . In this role you will have the opportunity to perform the following responsibilities:
- Manage a significant case load and a team of Case Managers.
- Provide informative and compassionate client service.
- Collaborate with multiple departments including Property Damage, Case Management, Demands/Negotiation, and Liens.
- Bring a team-oriented and positive attitude to our Los Angeles office.
- Licensed and in good standing with the California State Bar.
- At least 2 years of experience in Personal Injury law.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to supervise and provide guidance and counsel.
- Experience settling cases in the pre-litigation stage.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a huge plus.
- Highly competitive pay.
- Unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement.
- 15 days PTO accrued on day one.
- 9 additional paid holidays.
- Team outings and sponsored events.
- 401K with discretionary matching.
- Company-paid medical insurance HMO option with additional HMO or PPO and HSA options.
- Great dental, vision, and life insurance programs.
- Free parking or commuter reimbursement programs.