Full Stack DeveloperCA - LOS ANGELES
- Production of appealing interactive webpages, web kiosks, and applications.
- Responsible for understanding and putting into practice the designs and client requirements.
- Provide proposals, and refinement to the design of projects, channels, and instruments.
- Accomplish providing superb, impeccable, and attested web applications.
- Production and execution of all web planning and construction.
- Guarantee the whole stack is designed for scalability and speed.
- Give ongoing assistance in the company’s-based software, services, and products.
- File, arrange and keep new code helping the code base grow of the company.
- Motivate the teammates to constantly produce progressive ideas and continuous contributions to an innovative culture of excellence.
- Support the company’s creative legacy and award-winning work.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Project management experience
- Experience with backend databases (MongoDB) and internet security protocols.
- Client-server data transaction development experience with modem database services.
- Skilled with Photoshop, Illustrator, or another graphic design tool.
- Track record with storyboards, concept art, and wireframes.
- Skilled with UX training and experience in applications.
- Skilled with Playcanvas, NodeJS, Mongo, audio/video streaming, API development, and client/server networking.
- Knowledgeable with interactive media such as display technologies, video, 2D/3D Animation, and software.
- Experience working cross-functionally with other teams.
- Detail and team-oriented, capable to meet deadlines, and managing multiple projects.
- Superb communication and presentation skills.