Closing CoordinatorPA - Philadelphia
Work hybrid in-office and remotely. Initial training in office.
The primary duty of a Closing Coordinator is to communicate with the lenders, real estate offices and service companies to obtain the information needed to proceed to the settlement table. After they gather this information they prepare the settlement sheet and all other necessary documents needed for closing. They also verify the accuracy of the lenders package.
Communicate with the Buyers, Sellers, Realtors and Lender throughout the closing process.
Coordinate the scheduling of the Closing with all parties.
Obtain all items necessary to meet the requirements of the Title Commitment, Municipality and Lender.
Accurately prepare the Settlement Statement in accordance with the Lenders closing instructions, Municipal Letters and Invoices provided.
Print and prepare all documents needed for closing.
- MN closing experience required.
- We are looking for someone with job stability (not jumping around every year)
- Recent title processing experience (past 6 years)
- Tech Savvy. - Qualia and SoftPro Select a +
- Someone who is accustomed to working directly with realtors, lenders, attorneys, and sellers.
- High customer service skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Strong typing and computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a detail-oriented work ethic
- 3-5 years of experience in the title industry is preferred.