Personal Injury Case ManagerCA - Los Angeles
As our PI Case Manager in our Personal Injury Pre-Litigation department, you will have the opportunity to take charge of the development of our clients' cases to ensure they earn the maximum wrongful death, TBI, catastrophic injury, and major orthopedic settlement deserved.
- Manage a large volume of PI pre-litigation cases.
- Frequently contact and communicate with clients.
- Review and analyze medical records.
- Assist clients in navigating medical providers and procedures.
- Prepare files to submit to the demands department.
- Bring a team-oriented and positive attitude to our Los Angeles office.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a must.
- At least two years' experience working in PI case management.
- Detail-oriented professional with a positive outlook.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent customer service.
- Ability to handle large volume of personal injury pre-litigation cases.
- Litify or Salesforce experience is a huge plus.
- Type at least 40 wpm.
- Highly competitive pay.
- Unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement.
- 15 days PTO accrued on day one.
- 9 additional paid holidays.
- Team outings and sponsored events.
- 401K with discretionary matching.
- No-cost to low-cost HMO medical insurance with HSA options.
- Great dental, vision, and life insurance programs.
- Free parking or commuter reimbursement programs.
- Pet insurance option included with benefits.