BookkeeperCA - City of Industry
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
• Reconcile sales taxes, payroll taxes, 401k, and bank accounts at the end of each month.
• Monitor financial transactions and reports.
• Process accounts receivable and payable.
• Process checks.
• Understand ledgers.
• Work with an accountant when necessary.
• Handle monthly payroll using accounting software.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION:
• Associate's degree in accounting or business administration.
• Excellent knowledge of general accounting principles.
• Knowledge of bookkeeping software.
• At least 1 years of bookkeeping experience, preferably within a business-services environment.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
• Experience with accounting software.
• Able to prepare, review and understand a financial statement.