Business Development ManagerNY - Woodbury
Pay Rate: $65,000 - $85,000 per hour
The Coordinator, Business Development will help develop the company's Performance Marketplace and growing overall company presence in the online marketing community . The candidate will be expected to help manage and identify key traffic sources for our Advertiser clients. He/she must have online experience, strong relationship building and communication skills, and an eagerness to be successful by contributing to the growth of the division . Additionally, the candidate must be willing to take on new responsibilities as new revenue streams are identified.
- Help manage a diverse base of affiliates/publishers such as e-mailers, paid and organic search marketers, display and social media buyers, website owners, co-registration and incent opportunities, etc., for our advertising clients on a CPA, CPM, CPC, CPI or other performance action basis.
- Manage partner needs including deal negotiation, creative assets, offer setup, reporting, tracking, operations and payments.
- Provide continual flow of feedback to assist in optimization efforts and performance.
- Work with teammates to help build new creative and offers for publishers.
- Represent company'sat tradeshows and on-site at clients/partners as needed.
- Strong organizational, verbal, written and in-person communication skills are required.
- Deep knowledge of MS Office specifically expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- Persistence with communications via phone, email and skype to help manage and develop a book of business.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Must be able to work independently and drive results and performance.