Warehouse AssistantCA - Chino
Location: Chino, CA
Shift: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, 30 min meal breaks, 10 min break in the morning, and 10 min break in the afternoon (some OT and weekend work when needed)
- Receiving - Unloading trucks, using a pallet jack or dolly/hand truck verifying quantity ordered versus quantity received; checking all shipments against packing lists and for damage; marking stock items using identification tags; storing items in an orderly and accessible manner; moving materials and items to designated areas.
- Shipping - Preparing preliminary shipping documenting weight, piece count, and freight classification of all products, determining the method of shipping on appropriate carries; marking and labeling according to routing guides.
- Will Call - Interacting with customers in person; completing accurate and prompt fulfillment of orders.
- Picking - Determining shelves location and picking product and ensuring accuracy of items and quantity. Placing and/or packing product into cartons or onto a pallet to provide damage-free shipment.
- Keeping supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas clean and to ensure compliance with safety regulations; determining proper storage methods; examining and inspecting stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisor.
- Replenishing inventory, picking, making boxes, and shipping for E-Commerce Department.
- Processing returns from E-Commerce customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized, and positive warehouse environment.
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, lift, push, and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs, and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week, and to work overtime as and when required.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Direct hire and permanent position
- Group Health insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision, and life 100% coverage for employees
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off.
- Simple IRA plan.
- Flexible Spending Accounts