Internal Audit - Mandarin SpeakerCA - City of Industry
Bilingual English - Mandarin required
Shift - Monday through Friday, 9 am to 6 pm
- Revise critical accounting operations.
- Prepares reports from ERP (SAP)
- Informs and coordinates with other teams and subsidiaries to carry out audit plans or problem resolution
- Supports conducting worldwide financial reviews and reports.
- Executes project-based reporting in accordance with management using existing audit programs or templates.
- Thinks critically to develop a well-versed opinion.
- Results revision to documentation to be discussed with supervisors about possible findings.
- Investigates information from diverse resources by analyzing and collecting the data for management revision.
- Supports assembling reports of projects for management.
- Additional tasks may be delegated.
- BA/BS in Accounting or related field
- ERP experience (SAP preferred).
- Excel proficiency required
- Detail Oriented, fast-learner, good analytical skills, and strong work ethic.
- 401(k) Matched
- Dental, health, and vision for employees
- PTO with vacation carry-over
- Year-end bonus (discretionary)