Associate AttorneyCA - Glendale
Pay Rate: $100,000 - $200,000 per year
Growing law firm in the Los Angeles area, considered a powerhouse in the field of plaintiff's side wage-and-hour class action litigation, seeks a highly qualified attorney to join its expanding team. The firm has a robust caseload, in federal and state courts, against regional, national, and Fortune 500 companies in multiple industries.
- Candidates must be either (a) licensed to practice law in California or (b) already licensed in another U.S. jurisdiction and pending admission to the California Bar.
- The ideal candidate will be licensed to practice law in California and have 1-3 years of
- experience in civil litigation, including experience with discovery in the civil litigation
- context, oral advocacy and appearing in Court, motion practice and taking/defending
- Prior experience with class actions, complex litigation, and wage and hour litigation is a
- Candidates must be able to travel on occasion.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- California Bar License (Preferred)