Employment ParalegalCA - Glendale
Our award-winning, rapidly growing law firm is urgently seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated, and driven Employment Paralegal to support our Employment Law Department. In this role the following responsiblities will fall over you:
- Propound and respond to discovery.
- Calendar and manage court deadlines.
- Prepare documents for filing with the state and federal court.
- Draft correspondence and regularly communicate with clients, experts, and defense counsel in an effective and courteous manner.
- Assist with pre-trial preparation, including drafting trial documents and preparing exhibits.
- Prioritize and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Bring a team-oriented and positive attitude to our Los Angeles office.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in employment law.
- Knowledge of California Civil Procedure and Local Court Rules.
- Familiarity with DFEH and EEOC claims process.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Great time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to act independently and with minimal supervision.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and a self-starter.
- Litify or Salesforce experience is a huge plus.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a huge plus.
- Type at least 60 WPM.