Attorney - Wage amp Hours Class ActionCA - Los Angeles
As our Attorney in our W&H Class Action department, you will have the opportunity to assist employees, our clients, in their need for class action litigation involving employee misclassification, overtime wage violations, time-shaving, failure to provide rest and meal breaks, and other worker rights violations.
- Draft and prepare pleadings, motions, and other legal documents.
- Develop Strategies to resolve cases favorably and cost-effectively for clients.
- Take and defend depositions.
- Develop and form arguments and represent clients in wage and hour matters.
- Bring a team-oriented and positive attitude to our Los Angeles office.
- Licensed and in good standing with the California State Bar.
- At least 2 years' experience in employment class action law.
- Superior analytical and legal research skills.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to negotiate, research, and communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to exercise common sense in complex situations.
- Adaptable and meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly competitive pay.
- Unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement.
- 15 days PTO accrued on day one.
- 9 additional paid holidays.
- Team outings and sponsored events.
- 401K with discretionary matching.
- No-cost to low-cost HMO medical insurance with HSA options.
- Great dental, vision, and life insurance programs.
- Free parking or commuter reimbursement programs.
- Pet insurance option included with benefits.