Title Sales ExecutiveCA - Riverside
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Develop and implement a comprehensive plan to meet stated objectives. Track and document performance against goal.
2. Contact key sales targets such as Loan Management, Commercial, Small Business, Mortgage, and Retail Loan Officers, loan support staff, existing and potential attorney clients, and other potential customers.
3. Educate, inform and encourage the use of our Title company's products and services.
4. Coordinate marketing efforts with Agency Executives and support staff.
5. Serve as a liaison between internal and external customers and the Agency. Provide the Agency with customer feedback to maintain high levels of customer service.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements below represent the required knowledge, skill, and/or ability. Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Two to five years of insurance industry experience
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office products
5. Team oriented
6. Working knowledge of title insurance products, services, and pricing structure
7. Title Insurance License (or achieve status within 6 months of hire date)
8. Strong presentation skills
9. Ability to travel as required