Financial Service RepresentativeCA - National City
- Assists members via telephone, providing information about the CU and its services, researching and resolving member questions, providing account verifications, loan information and cross-selling CU services.
- Provides general office support functions as needed.
- 60% Assists members and potential members with their telephone requests; answers questions about products and services and resolves problems that are within their authority to resolve; refers problems that are beyond their authority to their supervisor, along with their recommendations.
- 10% Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sells services to members.
- 10% Ensure the appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared.
- 10% Maintains member account information on computer system.
- 10% Performs other job-related duties required or assigned.
- Minimum 2 years' business office experience preferred
- Education High school graduate or equivalent;
- Work involves much personal contact with others and/or outside the organization for the purpose of first-level conflict resolutions, building relationships, and soliciting cooperation.
- Discussions involve a higher degree of confidentiality and discretion, requiring diplomacy and tact in communication.
- Excellent organizational skills and phone skills
- Typing skills at or above the 75th percentile in speed and 90th percentile in accuracy
- Proficient with Word and Excel.