Real Estate AttorneyFL - North Palm Beach
- Draft leases, purchase and sale agreements, letters of intent, deeds, etc., for residential and commercial real estate transactions.
- Coordinate and direct the review, management, and preparation of commercial leasing and acquisition documentation.
- Review Purchase and Sale Agreements, due diligence, monitor contingencies, review and prepare title objections, survey and environmental reviews, closing documents, and wire transfers.
- Conduct closings and complete post-closing documentation and administration.
- Review leases and Common Area Maintenance clauses.
- Review and monitor agreements with developers, approval of conditions required before draw disbursement, and developer payment.
- Draft and review initial documentation, obtain approvals, modify documents as necessary, and coordinate document execution.
- Negotiate leases and amendments.
- Review title policies andsurveys for conformance.
- Manage and negotiate vendor and employment contracts.
- Draft and review complex operating agreements and bylaws, shareholders' agreements, master service and service level agreements, private placement memorandums, indemnity agreements, and other client contracts.
- Draft correspondence on behalf of landlords to commercial tenants' management and counsel relating to claims, defenses, and other disputes arising under lease agreements.
- Assist senior-level attorneys, senior paralegals, and staff members, reviewing and preparation of documents, reports, and correspondence.
- Effectively organize and maintain case and client files.
- Monitor and calendar case deadlines.
- Minimum 5+ years job experience as an attorney with commercial and transactional experience with interest in foreign investment and immigration.
- Willing to pitch in and support growing legal departments in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Able to problem solve, resolve, and close open issues and assist staff and colleagues with resolving problems that arise.
- Skilled at meeting strict deadlines under significant time pressure
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of professionalism and client orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively work with various types of clients
- Fast thinker/quick learner
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Ability to manage time and resources effectively and independently and balance conflicting priorities.