ON HOLD - Loan Officer AssistantCA - San Diego
- A Loan Officer Assistant plays a vital role in the administrative upkeep of a loan office.
- As such, the duties of a Loan Officer Assistant cover the entire loan origination process, including managing paperwork and interacting with everyone involved to keep the process moving efficiently.
- They are also responsible for checking important loan details and requirements before submitting all documentation to the lender.
- Previous experience in the mortgage or loan industry is a plus
- State and federal tests for licensing
- Accept and review loan applications
- Answer clients' questions
- File necessary paperwork
- Make initial contact and follow up with potential clients
- Manage closing paperwork and ensure proper filing
- Review delinquent accounts and attempt to collect debts
- Perform general office administration duties
- Serve as an ongoing point of contact for clients, helping them collect required information and complete any necessary documents throughout the loan process
- Assist and coordinate internal parties involved in the loan application process, including mortgage loan officers, underwriters, and realtors
- Gather information for new loan underwriting, including credit reports, tax filings, business entity searches, and title work
- Ensure loan documentation complies with federal and state requirements