Financial AnalystCA - Rancho Cucamonga
A Financial Analyst 2 position assists in the compilation, and organization of the budgetary, accounting and financial data for the Finance department. This experienced position also provides direct support to VP Finance and the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Assists management in the accounting and reporting of all merger related investment assets.Responsibilities:
- Provides excellent member service, provides the highest level of member and team member service in every interaction.
- Posts and reconciles investments and related cash journal entries as needed.
- Creates and maintains investment reports and related ad hoc reports for Finance department.
- Actively participates in the development and creation of budget spreadsheets.
- Actively participates in the development of the budget, including budget assumptions and reconciliation to approved budget.
- Assists in the preparation, review and consolidation of financial statements; collects and evaluates data and prepares various analysis reports for the Finance department.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of all financial database in Excel.
- Prepares monthly Financial Report and Budget packets as requested.
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly and annual reports and provides analysis of the information presented. Reports can include, but are not limited to: liquidity report, investment reports, month end reports, consolidation reports, regulatory reports, etc.; prepares all required/scheduled reports which summarize and forecast the Credit Union's business activity and financial position in areas of assets, liabilities, income, expenses and earnings based on past, present and expected operations.
- Serves as backup for the VP Finance, which requires knowledge of the ALM model, budgeting and financial reporting software, investment portfolio management, borrowing management, and various report preparation.