Title ProcessorFL - Fort Myers
We are seeking an Experienced Title Processor to join the team of a successful and stable Title Companyt in FL.
If you are a seasoned Escrow professional who can work a file from open to close and cover the desk in the Closer's absence, then we want to talk to you!
Escrow Assistant Requirements:
- Must have at least 2+ years as an assistant or equivalent experience.
- Preferred: Someone able to work the front end of a file, but also assist with the Closings
- Excellent verbal/written skills along with strong interpersonal skills are required, and proper grammar and punctuation skills are a must
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Must have a high level of organization and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow-through and follow departmental procedures.
- Escrow Assistant must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-oriented environment.
- Computer competency (Microsoft Office), keyboarding/data entry skills, basic math skills, phone/customer service skills, spelling and proofreading required.
Escrow Assistant Responsibilities:
- Escrow Assistant will assist the officer on all the files, including funding and closing of all transactions.
- Open and receipt in all new escrows.
- Coordinate 30 to 60 closings per month
- Escrow Assistant will prepare estimated closing statements for buyers and seller.
- Assist lenders with their funding and closing conditions.
- Enter into the status reports all pertinent information for clients.
- Cover the desk in the absence of the officer.
- Responsible for being the back up to the officer, and responsible for all aspects of the transaction.
- Will assist an Escrow Officer to manage the escrow process from open to close.
- The Escrow Assistant must perform customer service and clerical functions to assist all parties involved in the escrow.