Outside Sales Associate Spanish SpeakerCA - El Monte
- Meets the annual sales target as designated by the manager
- Goes on business trips to Central and South America approximately 50% of the time a year, visiting customers and potential customers to provide support, and information, and sell the Company's products as needed.
- Coordinates with the accounting department to assure the collection of payment in a timely manner.
- Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction by providing excellent service and building rapport.
- Maintains good relations with partner suppliers for business building.
- Responds to and communicates with all customers and partner suppliers in a timely manner.
- Educates customers on how the products or services can benefit them.
- Inputs and updates orders within the Company database accordingly.
- Coordinates delivery logistics with freight forwarders, customs brokers, and customers to meet their needs.
- Participates in weekly sales meetings.
- Attends semiannual inventory count on the designated day, possibly on a weekend.
- Attends Company events and functions outside of normal working hours.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Obligation to answer to all management as requested
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- To have and maintain a clean driving record
- Pass the Sake Advisor course within 1 year of employment
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes in assignments and workload
- A high school diploma is required. Bachelor's Degree and above preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience preferred
- All paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employees and their dependents
- Life Insurance and 401k Plan with company match
- Location: El Monte, CA
- Hours: M-F: 8AM 5PM; 1 hour lunch
- Paid vacations and time off