Senior Interactive ProducerCA - LOS ANGELES
***Hybrid (with the possibility to be fully remote with traveling to Los Angeles when needed)***
- Senior Interactive Producer with a strong understanding of digital, and interactive production, including budgeting, scheduling, and resource planning.
- Leadership skills to manage artists, and developers across exciting and diverse client projects.
- Maintaining a constant communication pipeline between the Business Development, Creative and Production teams.
- Partner with Business Development and Creative Executives to develop detailed project plans, which include project SOW, budget, scope, and timelines.
- Take ownership of project pricing, forecasting, and ultimately the profitability of each project.
- Develop schedules with internal and external clients, including team/department leads, and executive management, and then manage those projects to schedule, highlighting task priorities, departmental interdependencies, and resource issues and risks.
- Maintain communications with all production team members, department leads, and executive management, internally and externally to maintain the company vision.
- Be a client advocate for assigned accounts while also maintaining budgets and profitability.
- Understand and plan for all project deliverables, including internally and externally required build and deliver excellence in both product and service to the customer.
- Identifying production issues and conflicts between schedule, cost, and project scope targets and offering solutions; writing SOWs, change orders, and budget updates.
- Assist in producing and maintaining the related budgets and cost forecasts for the projects.
- Submit weekly project reports and budget reviews to President/CEO.
- Maintain a creative environment, motivate all developers, nurture team health, and foster a culture of collaboration and success.
- Understand and contribute to company goals and core values while bringing a positive and collaborative approach to all project-related activities.
- A minimum of 5+ years as a Project Manager/Producer within an interactive agency, video game, and/or digital advertising industry.
- Project management experience, including traditional waterfall and agile methodologies and tools, as well as the ability to prioritize and solve problems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, leading to a demonstrated ability to work within a team structure.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Strong knowledge of AR/ VR/ MR /XR technologies.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working on short-timeline, fast-paced projects.
- Medical, healthcare, medical devices, and/or pharmaceuticals background, a plus.
- Must be a strong leader and teammate. Must be punctual, reliable, highly flexible, and excellent at balancing multiple detail-oriented projects.
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills (written, oral, internal, and client-facing).