Stormwater EngineerTX - Midland
Pay Rate: $115000 / Year
Passionate about protecting and sustaining water sources? Help build an innovative pathway in protecting water and join our Stormwater Team! JobTracks seeks a Professional Civil Engineer with a specialization in Stormwater hydraulics and hydrology to be committed with innovative and strategize ideas. Be part of a bigger plan with the possibility of becoming a Project Manager.
- Support project managers, subconsultants, engineers, technicians, and other members of the team to produce high quality work
- Hydrologic and hydraulic 1D and 2D modeling as support for floodplain analyses and for design of conveyance and detention infrastructure
- Bid support and project administration for drainage infrastructure projects
- Drainage Master Planning for cities and for public and private developments
- LOMR and CLOMR applications
- Floodplain and stormwater quality management assistance for cities, including FEMA, CRS and TPDES program assistance.
- Sediment transport in conjunction with our other projects
- Permitting related to projects
- Ability to interact with clients to include TxDOT, city and government officials, counties, private developers, airports, and economic development corporation
- Other duties as needed for completion of project
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- P.E registration in Texas or obtain through reciprocity. (New Mexico or Oklahoma a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar roles
- Additional desirable experience would include expertise in dams, stream restoration, stormwater BMP design, sediment transport or other water resources skills
- Experience with regulatory programs such as FEMA NFIP, US ACE, NPDES/TPDES.
- 1D and 2D modeling software such as HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS 5.0, FLO-2D, SWMM, ICPRv4
- Software including AutoCAD Civil 3D and ArcGIS.
- Prior project management experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Paid Life Insurance
- 100% Paid Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Wellness Programs
- Professional Development
Up to 115k+ DOE