DispatcherCA - San Diego
Start Date: 8/22/2022
We have an open position for a 30-35 hours full time Dispatcher role with an ATM Servicing Company in Mira Mesa.
The work schedule is Thursday and Friday 5:00 am 1:30 pm and Saturday & Sunday 2:30 pm Close (generally 10 pm), the weekend shift is a solo shift, and we pay 1 additional meal hour at regular pay since the dispatcher is required to stay at their desk for their lunch. There will be mandatory additional hours required to assist with covering shifts for vacation and sick time.
The Communication Center is the primary point of contact for all company's departments and customers. The Communication Center is where all service requests are created, dispatched, updated, and closed out. This position requires you to be in direct contact with customers, staff members and vendors. It's extremely important you are polite, professional and knowledgeable.
The position includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Foster an environment of teamwork and cooperation throughout the company, and must interface closely with other groups and divisions within the company.
- Answer incoming phones calls.
- Review and respond promptly to all internal and external customer communications.
- Open service request in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Dispatch, update, and close out service requests.
- Provide miscellaneous reports.
- Must be able to be on-call periodically for various shifts.
- Must be able to cover periodically for holiday shifts.
- Help maintain cleanliness of company's administrative office area and EDPMI's conference area.
- Complete any miscellaneous duties requested by company's management.
- Basic PC knowledge and ability to follow PC applications and adapt to new software applications.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivated with good time management skills.
- Well organized and detailed oriented.
- Must be able to present a professional image to company's customers and vendors.
- Be able to write reports, and maintain logs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, walk, climb, twist, turn, and reach out.
- Must be able to lift 45 lbs.
- Drug testing, physical and background verification will be conducted prior to start.
- Must provide a contact phone number.
- Must be able to legally work in the United States.