Wire Department SupervisorCA - Roseville
Start Date: 10/24/2022
Valid Through: 4/1/2023
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records daily activities
- Sets up new accounts in ERP
- Corresponds with internal staff
- Receives, verifies and reconciles multiple bank accounts, daily, monthly
- Corresponds with staff related to banking inquiries
- Assists with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling monthly statements and transactions.
- Works on special projects as assigned
- 3 or more years of accounting related work experience
- Proficient in Excel, outlook and Google docs
- Ability to interact with all levels inside and outside the organization, take initiative, anticipate problems, and formulate resolutions
- Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records.
- Ability to anticipate work, work independently and interact professionally with clients and coworkers
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail