Digital Marketing SpecialistCA - Rancho Cucamonga
Position Purpose and Objectives:
The Digital Marketing Specialist role is responsible for all aspects of the organization's digital/online marketing initiatives and communications including but not limited to: the online presence, search engine optimization and social media marketing efforts including developing and implementing defined strategies, website maintenance, event digital marketing, email list maintenance, enhance the overall image of the Credit Union, achieve organization objectives, and create positive user experiences. This position analyzes data, processes and digital communication channels to develop, implement and optimize strategies that keep the Credit Union top-of-mind and generate leads.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Personally, provides exceptional member service; uses Service Standards in every work-related interaction.
- Actively participates in meeting the goals of the department and the Credit Union.
- Provides excellent service by using a positive and professional tone to assists callers and team members accurately, thoroughly and as efficiently as possible while maintaining consistent and friendly service. Ensures that a smile can be heard on each call.
- Uses organizational tools and techniques to complete tasks on time and successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously, with the ability to give unexpected status in any of the areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for managing the company's website and other digital platforms owned by the Credit Union, recommending and implementing changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO) positions and overall user experience.
- Plan, develop and execute all digital marketing programs, including SEO and Search Engine Marketing (SEM), social media and display advertising campaigns that increase the Credit Union's visibility in search engine results, generate leads, increase product participation, and build brand awareness in new markets.
- Design, develop, build and maintain social media strategies, presence and deliverables.
- Keeps digital marketing materials up-to-date; audits website content; tests website functions and integrations; interfaces with web development team to oversee enhancements and fixes to our website and other digital platforms owned by the Credit Union.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess with VP of Marketing against goals Return on Investment (ROI) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Produces monthly website, mobile, and social media metric reports and develops operational strategies from reports.
- Identifies content needs for organic SEO success and develops/implements content within Content Management System (CMS).
- Builds and executes targeted display advertising campaigns across social, other digital marketing ad platforms and retargeting networks.
- Supports digital marketing efforts including content building, strategy and evaluation
- Manages the various marketing channels, which can include paid search, display advertising, SEO, Web analytics and affiliate marketing.
- Supports content marketing efforts., including content curation, social media, video, etc.
- Supports our Credit Union member's events and branded promotions including online marketing, advertising and logistical support responsibilities.
- Assists VP of Marketing on the development/implementation of annual operating plan.
- Assists with marketing and advertising campaigns across various digital channels, implements, manages and optimizes digital campaign tracking tools.
- Utilizes CMS to implement content, make edits and optimize assets.
- Uses Google Analytics to develop, track, report, and analyze website traffic KPI and ROI for organizational websites, initiatives and campaigns to drive future changes and campaigns.
- Leverages site metrics and analytics to gain member insights. Integrates digital channels seamlessly with other direct marketing efforts.
- Generates strategies for web pages to increase lead generation while staying current with marketing trends.
- Manages online business listings and third-party website content.
- Evaluates emerging technologies for growth through paid ad channels and organic optimization.
- Collaborates with internal teams/departments throughout the organization to gain an understanding of core systems, data sources, member journeys and usage patterns to help define campaign objectives and optimize user experience.
- Leads the development of campaign architecture by working with technical departments and third-party vendors.
- Analyzes processes, identifies areas of improvement and spearheads the implementation of those changes.
- Applies member and relationship information from Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to target audiences, preferences and key data attributes to achieve campaign objectives.
- Ensures all digital channels meet compliance requirements, including disclosure information.
- Manages agency and freelance designers to communicate create campaign deliverables.
- Develops communication deliverables to meet brand standards; copy writing, modifying design files and/or Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) code.
- Using strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end member experience across multiple channels and member touch points.
- Collaborates with agencies and vendor partners, including selection, negotiating program costs and resolving service requests/issues, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Executes campaigns, on time and within budget.
- Monitors and measures campaign and site performance, refining tactics to ensure optimal effectiveness.
- Manages and grows the digital marketing program following industry best practices.
- Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Assists with development of annual marketing budget and plan.
- Maintains a proficient knowledge and compliance of all applicable rules and regulations under the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), and Office of Foreign Asset Controls (OFAC) and complies with all laws/regulations applicable to area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor as necessary to achieve the goals of the Credit Union and the department.
Specific knowledge, skills, and abilities required for this position:Intermediate to advanced knowledge and experience working with web content and customer data management systems. A deep understanding of organic and paid search, display and retargeting methodologies and analytics.
Knowledge of operating a personal computer, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and navigating the internet. Demonstrated experience optimizing content for the purposes of SEO. Strong knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms. Intermediate to advanced experience working with Google Analytics (or similar analytics platform); Certification a plus. Intermediate experience working with marketing automation software (Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot or other); highly analytical with the ability to put a plan into action; must be able to work cross-functionally up through senior leadership to drive initiatives; ability to plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously; solid understanding of communication strategies and the importance of personalized member experiences; intermediate knowledge of HTML and Adobe Creative Suite; intermediate understanding of Standardized Query Language (SQL) and relational databases is required. Proficiency using Adobe Creative Cloud (Suite), especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; proficiency in digital advertising; keen awareness and adherence to budgetary guidelines.
Demonstrated skills in program management; excellent attention to detail
while managing multiple tasks. Strong organizational skills, work ethic, self-motivated and ability to work autonomously. Exceptional customer service skills; well-developed oral and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen actively, present information in a factual and service-minded way; basic typing and 10-key calculator skills. Must have time management, planning and organizations skills, with the ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously in order to bring tasks to conclusion on or before deadlines.
Ability to work with a range of people, meet a variety of demands, and work in a fast- paced, frequently-changing environment; ability to prioritize assignments related to projects in order to meet internal and external needs and deadlines. Ability to provide courteous, knowledgeable and professional member and team member service in person, telephone and on virtual sessions. ability to think in logical and analytical terms. Must be discreet, able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately. Displays strong initiative, with the ability to anticipate and address issues proactively.
Demonstrated high degree of integrity and ownership of all areas of responsibility.
Ability to use correct English grammar, punctuation and spelling; perform accurate data input into a variety of software programs. Detail-driven; monitors and checks work for precision, clarity and completeness and produces quality results.
Ability to assume responsibility for own learning and development by acquiring and refining of technical and professional skills needed in job-related areas. Ability to work cooperatively with others as part of a formal or informal team to accomplish Credit Union goals; ability to respect the needs, ideas, and contributions of others, ability to follow up on Member or Team Member complaints, questions or requests. Must be able to change quickly with the needs of a growing company and have the willingness and ability to work overtime as needed.
Must have regular, reliable access to a vehicle and have a flexible schedule, as some assignments require early/late/weekend work.