Escrow AssistantAZ - Phoenix
This position requires an energetic and customer service-driven title professional that will mentor and lead associates and focus on delivering top-notch service. The successful candidate will be a team player and assisting clearing title requirements, preparing ALTA and CD settlement statements, drawing necessary documents, conducting and/or preparing documents for formal closing presentations with buyers, sellers, and their agents, and disbursing funds. The candidate will also beresponsible for ensuring our clients are satisfied with our service.
- Process cash, loan, refinance, and other transactions independently, from contract execution to closing.
- Resolve potential closing issues in a timely and professional manner
- Prioritize and meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Minimum two years of escrow closer and/or processing experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Title License preferred
- Notary Public Commission preferred
- Driver's license required
- Communicate well, verbally and in writing