Field Services TechCA - Anaheim
Valid Through: 1/11/2023
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues with PC and laptops
- Basic LAN network connectivity, printers, and peripherals.
- This position will be responsible for the configuring, maintaining and updating of the end user systems, and will involve light system administration level tasks regarding active directory in a corporate enterprise environment.
- Manage, resolve and update tickets and escalate as needed.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Conduct diagnostic reviews in order to identify and correct any problems.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot basic software problems, install updates and upgrades in order to maintain proper functioning.
- Provide software support from installing basic hardware/software and networking components to meet user needs.
- Basic PC Computing training for end users
- May have to move various PC's and other PC related equipment as needed for user relocation or new office setup.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience providing hands on and remote customer service and support for client.
- Prior knowledge of Exchange, Outlook, Virus protection, LAN/WAN and TCP/IP and related software.
- Desktop imaging experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Microsoft Office 2010-2016 application support
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical staff
- PC Software malware remediation and cleanup
- Basic TCP/IP Networking concepts. Good fundamental understanding of IP Networking and troubleshooting.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and strong verbal / written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both novice computer users and experienced professionals.
- Experience supporting Executives and VIP's.
- Associate Degree and/or related certification and 2 or more years of related experience in a Desktop Support environment
- Must have minimum of 2 years of related experience in corporate computing environment