Marketing CoordinatorCA - Pasadena
The Marketing Coordinator provides sales associates with administrative, marketing and social media support in addition to general office support and computer assistance. We are seeking a "Director of First Impressions who is genuinely passionate about helping customers and clients while providing the utmost customer service experience. Enthusiasm and positive attitude is highly recommended.
- As the first point of contact, provide administrative, clerical and technical support to management and sales associates which may include: assisting sales associates with sending and receiving company e-mails, providing computer assistance, ensuring forms are stocked, answer phones, greet visitors, route mail.
- Maintain office equipment to ensure they are operating efficiently and assist sales associates with any troubleshooting needs which may include Wi-Fi and internet issues.
- May serve as back-up to other office staff.
- Be able to provide instruction and training in small groups in conference room on MLS, and company resources.
- Assist in our online marketing campaigns and business development.
- Coordinate DeeSigns
- Instruct in MyConnect and Resource Center
- Create brochures, flyers/postcards, marketing materials, and other promotional print pieces.
- May create presentation materials, sales associate introduction cards, and prepare buyers and sellers guides.
- Conduct orientation training to new sales associates during the on-boarding process and maintain and
- continuously update on-boarding marketing materials.
- Accessing Multiple Listing Service (MLS), and training on computer applications, tools and office equipment.
- Plan and publish daily content for social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok).
- Planoly, MLS
- Create content and interact directly with customers, marketing team and sales team.
- Make recommendations for edge-cutting social media content and help define social media direction.
Be actively engaging with our clients and fans: re-sharing content, commenting on content, responding back to comments as well as either answering messages or directing those people to the correct resource.
- Establish regular and meaningful social media reporting and share insights.
- Write and develop social media copy and maintain updates on our social media accounts.
- Work to consistently increase our social media reach and engagement with existing audiences and develop strategies to identify and capture new audiences to grow our online community and build brand advocacy.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
- Marketing / Social Media experience and/or equivalent work experience and knowledge.
- Experience in social media, social media marketing and social media channels/platforms.
- A minimum of two years Marketing related experience.
- Knowledge of real estate, title and/or mortgage business is preferred.
- Skilled in client servicing & creating, editing, and promoting various content.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication and presentation skills.
- A strong customer-service focus and the ability to work as a member in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues and projects concurrently. Strong organizational skills with a high degree of quality and detail orientation.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.