SBA OfficerFL - Jacksonville
Manage SBA and commercial credit relationships. Create and maintain close relationships with all parties involved in loan transactions while facilitating sales through the structuring of creative and appealing loan products.
EXPECTATIONS OF ALL SOUTHERN BANK TEAM MEMBERS
- Southern Bank team members are a family, rooted in the communities we serve and working together to be the best in our industry, utilizing innovative ideas and strong products. The Southern Bank Patch illustrates these ideals.
- Ensures the confidentiality of customer non-public personal information and secures information systems to comply with bank regulations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Source and develop new business relationships;
- Manage SBA and commercial lending relationships;
- Analyze new loan requests;
- Structure loan requests to ensure compliance with SBA guidelines, while meeting client needs;
- Oversee and, as required, manage the collection and legal actions for various loan relationships in concert with the Special Assets Administrator, Chief Lending Officer, Regional President, Market President, and Community Bank President;
- Participate in various bank loan committees as designated;
- Assist with supporting the Compliance and BSA programs of the Bank;
- Complete required training as assigned;
- Active in Community events of branches which may include assisting in planning and execution;
- Make recommendations to management regarding product improvement or changes;
- Mentor branch staff promoting an atmosphere of coaching and learning; and,
- Refer depository and other business lines from customer base to the Branch Retail Manager.