VP Of OperationsNY - Woodbury
Reporting directly to the President & COO, the Vice President of Operations shall perform various business and project management duties related to marketing, sales, and media operations of the company.
- Manage the tracking, reporting and execution of projects for the marketing, sales, and media buying teams personnel to execute
- Provide leadership that aligns with the company's core values, business plan, and strategic vision.
- Drive company results from both an operational and financial perspective by working closely with ownership and other stakeholders.
- Oversee daily operations of the company to identify and provide solutions for "blind spots that impact the business.
- Provide accurate and timely reports outlining the status of projects and the operational condition of the company.
- Partner with the President to achieve favorable financial results with respect to sales, profitability, cash flow, and growth.
- Work closely with the senior management team to create, implement and roll out plans for operational processes, internal infrastructures, reporting systems and company policies all designed to foster growth, efficiency, and profitability.
- Document operational processes in all areas of the business to hold individuals and teams accountable.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management and at least five years of experience working in online marketing and lead generation
- At least 5 years of experience in a management role, displaying strong leadership skills along with a history of driving growth in both revenue and gross profit.
- Demonstrated ability to provide cross functional leadership, manage up to C-suite executives, and predictably deliver projects from concept to market.
- Strong background in business analytics with the ability to translate performance data into actions that improve results.
- Very strong communication skills across mediums phone, email, slack and presentation.
- Ability to work independently and with a team to drive results and performance.
- Foster and exhibit the sixCore Values: Own it, Team First Mentality, Work Open, Ethics Before Profits, Autonomy, Continuous Growth.