Account ExecutiveCA - Marina Del Rey
Pay Rate: $55,000 - $75,000 per year
Seeking for Account Executives!!!
If you are a Staffing Manager or Business Developer with experience, this is for you!
JobTracks is a growing professional staffing firm servicing the Mortgage, Title, Escrow, Finance, Accounting, Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Aerospace, and legal industries in the United States. We are looking for sharp, highly driven salespeople to be part of our growing staffing firm. We are vigorously working on expanding each of our divisions and need talent like yours to join our team. If you're interested in working from home, work-life balance, a supportive management staff, a culture with endless possibilities, and unlimited earning potential, JobTracks is the firm for you!
Your Account Executive Role:
The Account Executive is responsible for selling of JobTracks with a specific focus on staffing services.
You will be responsible for building market position through the following activities: identifying, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
You must be able to clearly articulate JobTracks capabilities and service values to customers.
- Identify and propose potential staffing solutions by contacting potential customers; Client and explore opportunities
- Work effectively with internal business partners and delivery team during sales cycle
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal stake holders
- Create and execute a business development strategy for markets supported
- Develop negotiating strategies while understanding customers' needs and goals
- Manage the development and presentation of solutions/proposals
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; develop and negotiate contracts and integrate customer requirements with deliver team
- Develop strategic alignment with internal sales team
- In charge of your own recruiting team (3-4 recruiters)
- 3+ years of experience in Specialty Staffing Services; targeted services within Manufacturing or Finance & Accounting or Food & Beverage or Hospitality or Engineering or Information Technology.
- 2+ years of experience selling Administrative, Customer Service, Accounting & Finance, IT, Engineering, and skilled labor / manufacturing Staffing Services on Direct Hire and Temp-to-Hire.
- Successful track record in Staffing Services sales and recruiting
- Experienced in selling across multiple verticals including, but not limited to Financial Services, Technology, Aerospace, Retail, Industrial and Food & Beverage Manufacturing Skills
- Passion for helping others meet/exceed their goals
- Excellent communication/networking skills
- Ability to assess competitive landscape
- Good business acumen
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills