VP of Loan OriginationsCA - Los Angeles
- Maintain referral relationships and approach leads
- Advise borrowers on loan options, financial status, and method of payment
- Collaborate with brokers and borrowers to source new loan opportunities that will fit company lending criteria.
- Obtain risk assessment data and other relevant appraisal information for analysis
- Review opinions of value and appraisals to verify and present to loan/credit committee
- Collect, organize, and analyze financial information including cash flows and leasing
- Interact with brokers, developers, and owners to develop assumptions for cash flow models
- Write financial and market analysis narratives
- Research and analyze comparable lease and sales data.
- Oversee loan process through closing.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
- 7+ years of experience in commercial lending and debt placement.
- Experience maintaining and tracking a database of financial information.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred.
- Previous relationships with numerous brokers and borrowers.
- Collaborative, fun, casual, and entrepreneurial culture.
- Supports a healthy work-life balance with unlimited PTO and flexible schedules.
- Substantial compensation package with competitive base salary and high commission structure.
- Rich benefit plans including affordable medical, dental, and vision coverage and 401K with up to 4% match.
- Company paid Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.