- Communicating with clients to understand their needs
- Oversee other lines of business
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Acting as a client advocate
Account Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in sales, communications, or related field.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.