Escrow ProcessorCloser - Ocala FLFL - Ocala
Escrow Closer / Escrow Processor - Ocala, FL 34471
We are seeking an Experienced Escrow Processor or Closer to join the team of a prosperous and stable Title Company in Ocala, FL.
If you are a seasoned Escrow professional who can work a file from open to close and cover the desk in the Closer's absence, we want to talk to you!
Escrow Assistant Requirements:
- Must have at least 2+ years as an assistant or equivalent experience.
- Preferred: Someone able to work the front end of a file but also assist with the Closings
- Excellent verbal/written skills and strong interpersonal skills are required, and proper grammar and punctuation skills are needed.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Must have a high level of organization and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow-through, and follow departmental procedures.
- Escrow Assistants must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-oriented environment.
- Computer competency (Microsoft Office), keyboarding/data entry skills, basic math skills, phone/customer service skills, spelling, and proofreading required.
- The escrow assistant will assist the officer on all the files, including funding and closing of all transactions.
- Open and receipt in all new escrows.
- Coordinate 30 to 60 closings per month
- The escrow assistant will prepare estimated closing statements for buyers and sellers.
- Assist lenders with their funding and closing conditions.
- Enter the status reports of all pertinent information for clients.
- Cover the desk in the absence of the officer.
- Responsible for being the backup to the officer and liable for all aspects of the transaction.
- Will assist an Escrow Officer in managing the escrow process from open to close.
- The Escrow Assistant must perform customer service and clerical functions to assist all parties involved in the escrow process.