Real Estate ParalegalFL - North Palm Beach
Our client, a prominent law firm in North Palm Beach, needs an experienced Real Estate Legal Assistant, with litigation experience to work with partners and associates. In this stimulating and challenging Real Estate Legal Assistant role, you will have:
- Strong knowledge of the transactional Real Estate practice area as well as experience in proofing, assembling and organizing real estate specific documents including leases, purchase and sale agreements, escrow instructions and closing binders.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, electronic and written calendaring skills, excellent organizational skills, proactive, resourceful and the ability to multi-task and prioritize are a must.
- Qualified candidates will have excellent software and administrative skills including high level proficiency in MS Word, and excellent understanding of formatting and document conversion. Excellent spelling and proofreading skills required.
- Assist the legal and compliance team with projects in a variety of substantive areas including contracts, litigation, real estate, employment, non-profit governance, insurance, and regulatory compliance.
- Facilitate the contract administration process including review of contract review requests, ensuring compliance with relevant protocols, and managing contract database.
- Provide litigation support including through factual inquiry, compiling relevant documents, and communicating with insurance companies and defense counsel.
- Manage and process legal invoices and prepare legal spend reports.
- Work on audits and other compliance related projects, including document review and analysis.
- Provide administrative support including organizing and maintaining files, calendar management, answering telephones, and scanning/copying documents.
- Draft and maintain legal correspondence, forms, and other documents; conduct legal and factual research; regulatory reporting/ filing; draft and manage departmental policies; other duties as assigned.
The firm offers a friendly, team-oriented working environment and salary commensurate with experience, motivation and work product.
Other Titles: Real Estate Legal Secretary; Corporate Legal Assistant