National Commercial UnderwriterNY - New York
A leading firm is looking for an experienced, self motivated, and organized individual to work in a fast paced environment. Individual must have strong customer service, interpersonal, communication, and typing skills. Individual must be familiar with all aspects of commercial underwriting.
- Candidate must be extremely service oriented.
- Commercial underwriting experience is a must.
- Hybrid type position (2 days on-site - 3 days remote).
- Must have title processing, closing, special endorsement, exceptions, HUD-1, experience.
- Bonus based on office profitability.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- 401K to be matched at 3% - 4% after one year.