Commercial Real Estate CloserNY - New York
Full Job Description
- Performs due diligence for commercial real estate transactions.
- Reviews and summarizes title commitments and surveys.
- Manages title companies to clear title and obtain title policies.
- Prepares and files real estate documents, including, deeds, mortgages, SNDA’s, leases, and UCC financing statements.
- Obtains permits and other documents from agencies such as Department of Licenses and Inspections upon request.
- Coordinates with various city offices, boards, and agencies.
- Prepares closing checklists and binders and coordinates the closing process for commercial real estate transactions.
- Prepares title searches.
- Reviews and prepares summary of lien searches.
- Assists underwriters throughout each transaction.
- Makes sure all closing documents are consistent and complete for closing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High level of demonstrated customer service, and time management skills
- 4+ years of industry experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as underwriting guideline matrix, lender’s instructions, trust agreements, purchase contracts
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume