Entry Level Real Estate AssistantCA - Los Angeles
National Title Insurance company is looking for an energetic, detail-oriented and efficient Assistant to support the Manager to help maintain company licenses with the DRE or Department of Real Estate
This person wants a CAREER in the real estate industry and is ready to grow from the bottom up. This is a mid-level position (for now) but we are not looking for entry level thinkers or people. Leadership potential is a must.
Are you the odd bird who loves paperwork, forms, and compliance? If so, contact us.
This person needs to be able to maintain a positive attitude under pressure and tight deadlines, enjoys helping others, likes to have fun and exemplifies our Core Values of being Gritty, Learning Based, believes everyone in the organization is a Leader, is Always Innovating and has a Mindset of Abundance.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and processing legal contracts and documents
- Filing documents to remain in DRE regulations
- Licensing of newly onboarded employees
- Database management
- Manage documents via Docusign
- Data entry
- Scheduling appointments, inspections, appraisals, etc.
- Assist Listing Manager and Contract to Close Specialist in any manner deemed necessary
- Client and vendor Interaction
- Proficient in MS Office or comparable programs
- Attention to detail and precision
- Strong organizational and planning ability
- Able to manage multiple projects and timelines
- A natural problem solver
- Exceptional grammatical, written and oral communication
- Professional Presentation