Title ReaderNY - Chestnut Ridge
Full Job Description
Title Real Estate Reader
- Excellent communication
- Tech savvy
- The ability to be a team player
- Attention to detail necessary
- Reviewing exams and raising the appropriate exceptions
- Proficient advising what is needed in order to clear to close
- Reviewing of documentation provided by borrowers, lenders, and attorneys
- Reviewing proposed closing documents to ensure enforceability
- Reading surveys
- Examination of chain of title for residential properties, examine real estate title to determine status, and abstract county records on residential properties.
- Review title search reports and documentation in a timely manner.Verify information on title search and documentation is complete while providing accurate title information to clients.
- Abstract and analyze deeds, mortgages, tax assessments, judgments, and other instruments. Provide solutions for inaccurate, incomplete or missing information on title documentation. Determine ownership and encumbrances on real property. Professionally prepare and review title reports.