Real Estate Transaction ManagerOH - Colombus
A Transaction Manager manages a "file (title order), from beginning to end regarding Escrow related tasks and duties, aside from making title insurance underwriting decisions.
They understand all parts of the real estate transaction and are on the front lines of communication with our clients. This person is responsible for getting a file closed and disbursed under a deadline accurately while providing excellent, professional service to our clients. The Transaction Manager is responsible for working with other departments to get the file closed; however, they are ultimately responsible for the overall successful outcome.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a fun team that's passionate about helping others attain their real estate goals.
If you seek constant growth and learning, enjoy building strong relationships, and are good at managing the finer details, this position might be a great fit for you!
- First and primary point of contact with customers in real estate closings. Responsible for successful completion, ensuring an excellent customer experience.
- For each real estate transaction assigned, coordinate communication with realtors, lender, attorneys, buyers, sellers, members, etc., to prepare for closing.
- Ensure that all items on a title insurance commitment are resolved before closing. Cleartitle defects and obtaindocumentary proof to resolve a defect, or obtain signatures on documents needed to insure marketable title.
- Prepare a Closing Disclosure and/or Settlement Statement that is compliant with a purchase contract, lender closing instructions, and federal/state requirements.
- Perform closing and settlement functions in accordance with company standards.
- Create or maintain business relationships with realtors and lenders for the continued success of our business.
- Experience in banking, lending, or legal, will generally be a good background starting point for training.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong, positive, and quality-focused customer service skills
- Experience coordinating communication across multiple channels and people
- Proactive problem-solver who doesn't wait for others to instruct on what needs worked on
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly, but accurately
- Quality communication skills via email, phone, video, and in-person, including proper grammar and spelling